Please, before using the easy-time-attendance.com site and the service (web sites and applications)
Acceptance of the General Terms
Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
2. The Service Providers (TechSolutions Global) reserves the right to amend or amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes shall enter into force on the day of their publication on the Site. By continuing to access the Site or continuing to use any portion of their content or services, you will be deemed to be agreeing to such amended or supplemented General Terms.
3. The Service Providers (TechSolutions Global) reserves the right to change, supplement or terminate any part of its business at any time, without notice, including the Site, or any part thereof, services, sub-sites or services through them provide. The subject matter right includes, but is not limited to, the change of availability time, content, availability of new data, modes of transmission, as well as the right to access or use the site.
4. It is your duty and obligation to use the site in accordance with positive regulations and general moral and ethical principles. The Service Providers (TechSolutions Global) has the right to control the content of the site at any time in order to ensure compliance with these General Terms and Conditions and positive regulations.
5. To use some of the content and services on this site, you must log in to the system using the email address, password or other information you provide during the registration process.
6. In the registration process and when completing your personal profile, you are obliged to provide accurate, complete and valid information.
7. The use of names, nicknames and names owned by third parties is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory or in any way harmful to children and minors during the registration process. It is prohibited to use the names of public persons. In case of violation of these rules, the Service Providers (TechSolutions Global) has the right to deactivate or delete the account.
8. It is not allowed to register two or more user accounts for the benefit of one legal or natural person.
9. The Service Providers (TechSolutions Global) reserves the right to refuse registration, services and to terminate or deny the possibility of further use of the user account for which the user is registered in the event that you in any way violate these General Terms or otherwise slow down or interfere with the operation of the site, or interfere with the operation of the service or application.
10. The Service Providers (TechSolutions Global) reserves the right to take appropriate action against such users.
11. During the registration process, we will collect from you certain personal information that is subject to the General Conditions of Personal Data Protection that are available.
Using portals and user interactions
12. By activating your account, you accept responsibility for all activities undertaken for its use on the Site.
13. You are obliged to take care of the security of your user password and change it from time to time. The Service Providers (TechSolutions Global) is not responsible for cases of misuse of a user password, but will act immediately to report your abuse to protect your rights. You can report abuse by email at email@example.com
Content and services
14. Pages allow you to use different content and features. Content is created by the Service Providers (TechSolutions Global)
15. In particular, the User is not entitled to download, duplicate, modify, edit, distribute, display, delete, send, sell, resell, adapt, modify content, create derivatives, link to other websites or media or use in any way other than in the stated purpose for use.
16. The editorial content of the site is the property of the Service Providers (TechSolutions Global).
17. The Service Provider (TechSolutions Global) is not responsible for any damages that may result from interruption of availability, deletion of content or malfunction of the site.
18. You are familiar with and agree with the fact that using the Internet may sometimes lead to technical problems with the operation of the above, and thus to a temporary interruption of services. Such and similar events are beyond our control and therefore the Service Providers (TechSolutions Global) cannot be held responsible for any loss of data or any other event that may occur while using and providing the Services.
19. In no event shall the Service Providers (TechSolutions Global) be liable for any damages that may result from the use or inability to use this website.
20. Positive regulations of the Illinois apply to the relationship between you and the Service Providers (TechSolutions Global).